Resources & Links
Special thanks to the hard work of the producers and creators of these wonderful pieces. They each provide a rich insight and unique interpretation on Yunus, his work, and the affect of microfinance on poverty in the world.
- To Catch a Dollar: Muhammad Yunus Banks on America. Dir. Gayle Ferraro. Aerial Productions, 2009. DVD.
- The Yunus Center
- Muhammad Yunus: Banker to the Poor: The Social Entrepreneurship Series. Ashoka's Global Academy for Social Entrepreneurship, 2006.
- Muhammad Yunus at the Official Website of the Nobel Prize.
- Pennies a Day
- Bonsai People: The Vision of Muhammad Yunus. Dir. Holly Mosher. Filmbuff, 2012.
- Small Fortunes: Microcredit and the Future of Poverty. Prod. BYU Broadcasting, 2005. DVD.
- Lessons from Muhammad Yunus and the Grameen Bank. Esty, Katharine. OD Practitioner, Vol. 43, No. 1, 2011. (PDF)